If you are passionate about motorsport, becoming an ATCUAE Motorsport Official will give you the exclusive benefits of:
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, register your details.
- Being in the thick of the action – this is a ticket money can't buy!
- Participating the one of the world's biggest sporting events
- Joining a large international family of motorsport officials – no matter where you go, you’ll have thousands of likeminded friends all over the world
- Being part of an effective, highly motivated, professional and respected multinational team,
- Developing a volunteer career path that suits you
- Gaining extra skills and experience through training and mentorship programs
- Meeting people, making friends and building professional networks.
- Travelling to other countries to share and transfer your knowledge.
- Contributing to the local community and paying tribute to United Arab Emirates – a country we all enjoy living in!
- Having a chance to be selected for Marshals Exchange Program (MEP) where you will get a chance to be an Official at a future Australian Formula One Grand Prix.
One of the oldest national organizations in the United Arab Emirates, the Automobile & Touring Club of the UAE (ATCUAE) marked its golden jubilee in 2015.
Since its inception in 1965, ATCUAE has played a leading role in the development of motorsport on both the national and international level. Today, it governs approximately 140 competitive events forming the UAE motorsport calendar, and covering disciplines such as circuit racing, rallying, drag racing and motocross.
The ATCUAE is the country’s sole representative of the FIA, automobile sport's world governing body, and its motorcycling and karting equivalents, the FIM and CIK respectively. Its primary responsibilities are to promote the safe and sustainable growth of motorsport in the UAE, and to ensure all events are run fairly and to regulation.
The organization is also a member of FIVA, the international body for classic vehicles, and the IRU, the International Road Transport Union. The ATCUAE is accredited by the UAE National Olympic Committee.