ATCUAE Sustainability statement
Emirates Motorsports Organization (EMSO) is playing a leadership role in development of motorsport and encouraging motor sport stakeholders across UAE to incorporate best practices of sustainability framework by pursuing a holistic approach to environmental concerns.
EMSO strives to adhere to the Best Practice Principles (BPP) framework of FIA by setting up core elements of its environmental impact and incorporating systematic approach to Environmental Management System (EMS). Automobile and Touring Club for United Arab Emirates (ATCUAE) is the mobility division of the Emirates Motorsports Organization (EMSO) and complies to the same Sustainability Statement.
EMSO commitment is defined as follows:
1. Collaboration with motor venues, organizers, sport clubs and competitors to promote and guide towards best environmental practices
2. To collaborate with government entities and comply with legal requirements and legislation on national and international levels
3. Encourage motor sport stakeholders across UAE to pursue sustainable actions for environment
4. Support FIA Action for Environment
5. Demonstrate commitment to BPP by continuously improving on sustainability performance
6. Continue to raise awareness of environmental concerns to senior management, staff and volunteers
7. Minimize core elements of environmental impact by preserving water resources, implementing responsible waste management and energy saving systems
8. Comply with legal requirement and legislation on national and international levels
9. Conduct an annual review of EMS to review environmental objectives and targets.