Become a Carnet Holder
Kindly contact ATCUAE’s TIR Department to obtain TIR admission kit:
- Bubindren Sampath Kumar
Head of TIR & IRU Academy
Dubai: P.O. Box 5078, Dubai, UAE | Tel: +971 42 961122 - Ext: 130,120,121 | Fax: +971 42 961133
E-mail: [email protected]
Minimum criteria to become a TIR Carnet Holder
- Proven experience or, at least, capability to engage in regular international transport (holder of a license for carrying out international transport, etc.).
- Sound financial standing
- Proven knowledge in the application of the TIR Convention
- Absence of serious or repeated offences against Customs or tax legislation.
- An undertaking in a written declaration of commitment to the association by having them signing the Declaration of Engagement and the Holder’s Manual.
- NOC from the Federal Customs Authorities.