URBAN PLANNERS ASSEMBLE IN DUBAI TO ADDRESS MENA PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYS...
TRANSIT SYSTEM SPEEDING UP TRANSPORT OF GOODS ACROSS BORDERS ON COURS...
Fujairah Customs A...
There are 5 primary objectives for the UAE Motorsport Star programme:
- To provide young talent from the UAE with the opportunity to learn the skills necessary to be a successful racing driver
- To increase the knowledge and understanding of sports science in the UAE
- To act as a qualifying stage for the ATCUAE's nomination to the FIA Institutes Young Driver Excellence Academy
- To promote and highlight the work done by the ATCUAE, ADMM, and the wider UAE motorsport community in the development of the sport in the region
- To develop a model for the identification and development of elite athletes that can be used by all sports in the UAE